We know you love the fresh air and beautiful landscape of the Lake Tahoe area, and your prized pooch does too. That’s why we welcome your lovable furry friends, with a few common-sense policies:
- Only domesticated doggies allowed. All dogs must be crate trained and housebroken. Pets must be left in the crate when leaving the room due to safety precautions.
- Our pet fee is $25 per night, per pet, with animals up to 25 lbs. (Over 25 lbs. dogs are a $50 per night charge. Please check with management for breed restrictions.)
- Please keep your unit and our grounds neat. Pick up after your pooch.
- When outside of the unit, all animals must wear an identifying collar and leash.
- Guests are responsible for any pet-related insect infestation. (We don’t like itches any more than you do!)
- Woof! Guests are responsible for ensuring other guests aren’t privy to those late-night conversations your dog may feel he needs to have. (Please be aware of the health and safety of others as well).
- We’ll need you to leave a contact number with our office so we are able to get a hold of you any time in case of disturbances or other issues.
*Guests must call us directly at 877.286.3413 if they are looking for a pet-friendly room. There are only a limited amount of pet-friendly rooms.