One of the Most Pet Friendly Bed and Breakfasts in South Lake Tahoe, CA
The beautiful outdoor splendor and fresh air of Lake Tahoe revitalizes man and pooch alike, so Heavenly Inn is proud to be one of the most pet-friendly hotels in South Lake Tahoe. We are happy to welcome your furry friends, with a few common sense policies:
- Only domesticated doggies allowed. All dogs must be crate trained and housebroken. *Must be left in crate when leaving the room due to safety precautions.
- Our pet cleaning charge is $25 per night, per pet, with animals up to 25 lbs. (Over 25 lbs. is a $50 charge, please check with management for breed restrictions.)
- Please keep your unit and our grounds neat. Pick up after your pooch.
- All animals must wear an identifying collar, and leash, when outside of unit.
- Guests are responsible for any pet-related insect infestation. (We don't like itches any more than you do!)
- Woof! Guests are responsible for ensuring other guests aren't privy to those late-night conversations your dog may feel he needs to have. (Please be aware of the health and safety of others as well.)
- We'll need you to leave a contact number with our office so we are able to get a hold of you any time in case of disturbances or other issues.
*We have a limited number of pet-friendly rooms available. Guests MUST call the hotel directly at 877-286-3413 to inquire about pet accommodations.