Thank you for choosing Heavenly Inn for your upcoming Lake Tahoe getaway. Please take a moment to read our hotel policies. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Contact Us or visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Check-in time starts at: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is: 11:00 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is: 18 years old with government identification.
- Overnight guest parking is complimentary and available on a first come, first serve basis. Heavenly Inn has a large outdoor parking lot with ample space for guests.
- We are proud to be a 100% non-smoking hotel in South Lake Tahoe. In the event that a guest smokes or permits smoking in a guest room, a $300 cleaning fee will be charged to account. There are designated outdoor areas available for smoking.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in
- 100% first night deposit due at the time of booking
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change
- A 3-day cancellation is required for a full refund. A 14-day cancellation is required during holiday periods
- Groups reserving three or more rooms must cancel at least 28 days prior to stay to receive refund
- Extra-person charges may apply; there are no room charges for children 3 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding
- Additional guests will be charged at the rate of $25.00 per day
- A credit card is required at check-in for room and incidental charges
We are proud to be a dog and service animal-friendly hotel. Please visit our Pet Policy page for fees and other information.
The lists above may not be comprehensive.
To make request for specific accessibility needs, please complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of the "Trip Preferences" when you book your stay. Select rooms are ADA accessible; please call the property directly to inquire about additional availability.
Accessible features include:
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Handicapped parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
If you have any questions regarding our hotel policies, please Contact Us.